Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Peace, Hope, and Prayer....


This is what I am living by at the moment. We are all aware of the unfortunate turn the economy has undergone. Thankfully, for me, I believe things WILL get better but not before they get worse. We have recently been attending church regularly again since Madison was born (yes I have issues with leaving her in a nursery) and we love it! We have been going to Lakepoint in Rockwall and couldn't be happier. Though times are tough for us as they are for most in some way, we feel so revived and ready to take on the next week when we leave there. It's very large and some don't see how it seems very personal but it's all what you make of it. It's not about how big or small...it's about your personal relationship with God (as I heard in last weeks sermon) and it's so true. We battle daily with different challenges but we have to remember that God will never give us more than we can handle, although we may think we can't take anymore. I have to remember to have a peace about the world and my individual situation, hope for tomorrow and pray for the well being of my loved ones and our country...it's all we can do at this point. Being a parent just makes all of my worries comes to the surface. I only want the best for my daughter. I will continue to live my life the best I know how and put the rest in God's hands and hope we find our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment