Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am officially a "Blogger"...I think

I have been thinking of joining the blogger world for a while now, but never thought I would really keep up with it that much. I have since talked about it with my best friend, Shelly and she convinced me....so here I am. I am trying my hardest to get used to how this whole thing works so it could be quite some time before I get a page going that looks remotely creative. I have enjoyed reading my friends blogs and keeping up with what's going on in day to day life. My first thought was that this would be the perfect way to keep a so called diary for myself and a way for those that care to see how life is in the Weir household. I don't feel there is any pressure for anyone to read this, so it makes it somewhat of a therapeutic release. When you spend all day with a 2 year old, you find yourself dancing around singing Elmo songs and forgetting what it feels like to be a grown up!:) My husband "gets it", but doesn't "get it"....if you know what I mean. I guess if I can convince him to care about what I am writing then I'll be doing pretty good. I love you B! This has taken me about an hour or more and I am already being tested on whether or not this "blogging" thing is going to work out. Hopefully I just need some good sleep and a new day...

No comments:

Post a Comment