Friday, March 27, 2009

Can we say...NO more diapers?!?

The past two weeks have been full of excitement and growth for my baby girl and the three of us as a family. Two weeks ago I started potty training Madison and within the first week she wore pull ups she never had an accident. We are now finishing our second week with still NO accidents!! I can't believe it has gone so well. I think it's safe to say she is officially potty trained...for the most part;) The only time we are still dealing with wet diapers/pull ups are overnight. During the day she will tell you everytime she needs to go and she always wakes up dry from nap time! Since this huge milestone has occured we decided to transition her crib to a toddler bed today. This is in hopes that if she does need to potty during the night, she will have the ability to get up and go. She slept great today for her nap but I am very anxious to see how she does overnight with no containment;) This is all happening so fast and reminds me of how big she really is. I abosolutely LOVE the age she is, but I miss how needy and dependent she use to be. Being a mom has truly shown and given me a love I never imagined was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment