Thursday, April 9, 2009

Upcoming events...

So, this weekend should be fun. We are going to Easter egg hunt with our neighbors and Maddy's best friend Chloe tomorrow and take tons of pictures! We have also been invited to go to a friend's on Saturday for another egg hunt and then the big family extravaganza on Sunday...should be full of fun. Of course pictures will be posted soon!
I am also looking forward to my 25th birthday...whoa...mid-twenties! I always say that depending on who I am around determines how I feel about my age. For instance, my former cheerleader gals...OLD! No one is married with kids. My dance students or general society...young...they all think I am 16-20 years old! Please. And I am always tell Brandon that I will forever feel young because he will always be older than me, haha I love you!;) Not to mention I think having Madison at age 22 will always have it way of feeling like a "cool" mom. I think it will help me to understand what she will struggle with in life...oh my I don't even want to think about that right now.
Finally, Shelly's baby shower!! We now know that she and Justin will be welcoming baby Brooks in early August...if not before. I miss her terribly since they have moved but we talk almost everyday so that helps. Her shower is going to be May 30 and I can't wait..this will be the first time I have seen her since Madison's birthday in Feb.! I just remember how wonderful my baby shower was and I want to make hers just as memorable.
The next few months will fly by (as if the previous months haven't) but will be packed full of fun and memories, and in the end, isn't that what life's all about?:) Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and can remember what the day is all about...give all the glory to the One above.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too! I wish I could be there to help you celebrate your mid-20's...even though I wouldn't be much fun these days :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete